GCZ Magazin 2005 Wisla Plock

Alles rund um den Grasshopper-Club Zürich
Autor
Nachricht
yoda

Re: GCZ Magazin 2005 Wisla Plock

#11 Beitrag von yoda »

BiletyWisly hat geschrieben: 13.04.22 @ 11:07 Thank you all for your responses. However I asked about this Magazin everywhere - info@, Sportantiquariat, Facebook, GCZ fanclubs. Unfortunately there are no responses. Maybe someday i will find anyone who has it.

Dziękuję long_beach, pozdrowienia z Polski!
I am sorry that you have not received an answer from our club. Our head of development is still working on the new structures. But I don't think he knows anything about a game in 2005 against Wisla Plock. He thinks ahead. He is not interested in the past.
yoda: Forums- und allgemeine Legende, Ikone, Veteran, ohne Hautfaltencreme

long_beach

#12 Beitrag von long_beach »

yoda hat geschrieben: 13.04.22 @ 13:55
BiletyWisly hat geschrieben: 13.04.22 @ 11:07 Thank you all for your responses. However I asked about this Magazin everywhere - info@, Sportantiquariat, Facebook, GCZ fanclubs. Unfortunately there are no responses. Maybe someday i will find anyone who has it.

I am sorry that you have not received an answer from our club. Our head of development is still working on the new structures. But I don't think he knows anything about a game in 2005 against Wisla Plock. He thinks ahead. He is not interested in the past.
And for us fans, it's just the other way around: we're really only interested in the past, because the present is gaggly and we don't have a future.

Peter Silie

#13 Beitrag von Peter Silie »

long_beach hat geschrieben: 13.04.22 @ 14:06
yoda hat geschrieben: 13.04.22 @ 13:55

And for us fans, it's just the other way around: we're really only interested in the past, because the present is gaggly and we don't have a future.
... and for the members of that forum, they don't care either the past nor the future - because we have you, long beach !
Für GC immer anestah, egal wo's für eus anegaht !

BiletyWisly

#14 Beitrag von BiletyWisly »

I know that many people are not interested in the past. I know that no one collect such old tickets and programmes in the club. However I decided to ask you here because I'm sure there are many collectors in each club and I hoped someone here collects this kind of souvenirs :)

I received ticket from this match in 2006 from someone from this forum (I don't remember the name). I haven't known that there was also a programme so I am looking for it after few years

BiletyWisly

#15 Beitrag von BiletyWisly »

Dear fans, I am still looking for this programme. Maybe you know anyone who collects GCZ souvenirs?

BiletyWisly

#16 Beitrag von BiletyWisly »

Hello! I found on ebay few Magazins from 2005/2006 Programmes on ebay. Still looking for the one from match against Wisla Plock. Please help! ;)

BiletyWisly

#17 Beitrag von BiletyWisly »

Any news? :)

schaaaalufe

#18 Beitrag von schaaaalufe »

I do have an
BiletyWisly hat geschrieben: 02.07.23 @ 21:58 Any news? :)
I do have an european match program from 2005, but I think it was against Dnipro. I will check tonight.

Score

#19 Beitrag von Score »

I also still have a lot of Match Magazines from this Time, but Futbology sais I was not on that Game. I will check anyway...

BiletyWisly

#20 Beitrag von BiletyWisly »

Hello after few months. I am still looking for this Magazin. Did you check in your collection if you have this one? Thanks!

Antworten